Terms and Conditions
- The applicant gives Loufin Financial Services permission to do confirmation of employment with his or her employer.You the applicant agree that a credit check may be done on your credit history. The information will be kept strictly confidential.
- You the applicant agree that all the information provided to us on the application form is true, valid and correct.
- Completing the application does not mean that a loan will be granted to you.
- A loan will only be granted based on the information given to us on the affordability form that you have completed.
- The applicant here by agrees to Naedo deductions from the bank account that you have nominated and on the salary day that you have specified.
- The Naedo notes which you signed will be binding until all outstanding moneys have been collected by Loufin Financial Services
- All Naedo costs are for the clients account.
- Naedo transaction deductions on bank statements will be under the name of Loufin.
- Due to recognized public holidays in South Africa as well as Saturdays and Sundays the date of payment will automatically be the next day of business. We are entitled to track your account for up to seven days (7 days) for payment or as soon as sufficient funds are available.
- The signing of the application authorizes your employer to deduct all installments due to Loufin Financial Services, from your salary. The applicant acknowledges that the applicant’s employer is bound to continue making these deductions until such time as the Loan has been repaid in full and that the applicant cannot cancel this authority to deduct without Loufin Financial Services’ prior written permission.
- You the applicant hereby irrevocably instruct your employer to deduct and pay over to Loufin Financial Services all amounts due on or before the agreed upon date between the employer and Loufin Financial Services.
- If your (the applicant’s) employer fails to make payment of any installment due by you to Loufin Financial Services for any reason whatsoever, you hereby authorize Loufin Financial Services to collect any unpaid installments by way of Naedo debit order deduction from your banking account.
By applying for a loan at Loufin Financial Services and by signing the loan contract as well as the payment system note, you confirm that you give permission for the instalment to be deducted from the bank account given to us by you.
It is your responsibility to ensure that there is enough money in your bank account to cover the instalment owed to us.
Payment not received will have an impact on your credit record with the company. In the event of not receiving a payment, the payment will be schedule for the next salary date, on the event of not receiving a payment thereafter legal steps will be taken. This will lead to an increase in:
- your loan as you will be held responsible for all legal costs and additional interest can and will be charged on the attorney and client scale.
- Lack of payment will result in your being blacklisted at the National Credit Burro.
- By applying on the website you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Loufin Financial Services is a legal financial services provider and is registered at the NCR.
- We aim to prevent reckless lending and over-indebtedness.
- Should Loufin Financial Services instruct attorneys to institute action against you, you will be liable for all legal costs incurred on the attorney and client scale.
- By your signature hereto you consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court of Oudtshoorn. Loufin Financial Services may however agree to start legal proceedings in any other competent court.
Settlement of loans:
- We encourage our clients to always settle their accounts.
- Written notification must be received within at least seven (7) working days if you wish to settle your account in full.
- The amount given to you will be the full and final settlement amount, and is calculated according to the law and is calculated using the financial program that we are using.
- Settlement will be finalized when payment has been received by us.